Seminars and Events
- March 9, 2015 Rethinking Asymmetric Synthesis: The Development of General Metal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions that Enable the use of Optically Active Nucelophiles
- MR-1027 @ 12noon Salzberg Chemistry Seminar guest speaker Dr. Mark Biscoe Assistant Professor City College of New York. SEMINAR ABSTRACT: The development of transition metal-catalyzed...read more
CENSES Summer 2014 Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)PROGRAM DATES: June 2 - August 8, 2014
Application Closing Date: March 5, 2014
The REU program includes:
- cutting edge research experiences
- professional development workshops
- organized group activities
- a stipend of $4,000
- on campus housing for out-of-state candidates
Interested students should send their application materials by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, we can only accept applicants who are U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents.
Admission decisions will be made by March 21, 2014.
Students offered a position must accept or reject that offer, via e-mail, no later than April 4, 2014.
The e-mail with application materials should contain the subject heading “Application for the 2014 CENSES REU Program” and the following items should be included as attachments:
(1) A one-page curriculum vitae
(2) A statement of career interest following undergraduate school
(3) An unofficial transcript
(4) Completed CENSES REU Application Form
In addition two letters of recommendation should be e-mailed, from the authors, directly to email@example.com. Please include "REU 2014 Recommendation for " followed by the applicant's name in the subject line.
Click here for information on Project Areas