Seminars and Events
- November 24, 2014 Responsive All-Polymer and Polymer Nanocomposite Assemblies
- MR-1027 @ 12noon Salzberg Chemistry Seminar guest speaker Dr. Svetlana A. Sukhishvili, Department of Chemistry, Chemical Biology And Biomedical Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken,...read more
- December 1, 2014 Never Waste a Good Disease: Lessons for Materials Scientists
- MR-1027 @ 12noon Salzberg Chemistry Seminar guest speaker Dr. Paul S. Russo, Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Hightower Chair in Biopolymers, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta,...read more
- December 8, 2014 Boron Acid Complexation Chemistry: A Prospective Retrospective
- MR-1027 @ 12noon Salzberg Chemistry Seminar guest speaker Dr. Richard Pizer, New York Institute of Technology. Seminar Abstract: The complexation reactions of boron acids in aqueous solution...read more
CENSES Summer 2014 Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)PROGRAM DATES: June 2 - August 8, 2014
Application Closing Date: March 5, 2014
The REU program includes:
- cutting edge research experiences
- professional development workshops
- organized group activities
- a stipend of $4,000
- on campus housing for out-of-state candidates
Interested students should send their application materials by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, we can only accept applicants who are U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents.
Admission decisions will be made by March 21, 2014.
Students offered a position must accept or reject that offer, via e-mail, no later than April 4, 2014.
The e-mail with application materials should contain the subject heading “Application for the 2014 CENSES REU Program” and the following items should be included as attachments:
(1) A one-page curriculum vitae
(2) A statement of career interest following undergraduate school
(3) An unofficial transcript
(4) Completed CENSES REU Application Form
In addition two letters of recommendation should be e-mailed, from the authors, directly to email@example.com. Please include "REU 2014 Recommendation for " followed by the applicant's name in the subject line.
Click here for information on Project Areas